BEVERAGE CART ATTENDANT
The Beverage Cart Attendant is responsible for the daily operations of beverage cart providing refreshments to golfers on the course in an efficient and pleasant manner. The Beverage Cart Attendant reports to the Assistant Golf Professionals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide prompt, efficient and courteous service to beverage cart patrons.
- Greeting the customers and ensuring that they have a positive experience.
- Give correct change and follow all KMGM cash handling procedures.
- Account for all sold product and return all unsold product to the snack bar.
- Follow all ABC laws for serving alcoholic beverages and require patrons to provide valid ID
- Maintain at all times adequate stock of snacks, beverages, beer and supplies.
- To operate the beverage cart safely and report any mechanical issues to management immediately.
- Maintain appropriate fuel levels in the cart at all times.
- Keep the beverage cart clean and organized at all times.
- Observe the behavior of guests and report any unusual activity to the pro shop.
- Informs the Golf Professionals of any matters that need immediate attention.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent guest service skills.
- Some knowledge of golf is preferred.
- Ability to work well, and communicate effectively, within a team environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays and a variety of shifts.