PRO SHOP ATTENDANT
The Pro Shop Attendant is responsible for opening and closing the pro shop, processing all guest purchases, registering golfers for their tee times, handling guest inquiries, booking tee times and lessons, and working with other staff members to ensure an efficient player registration process and golf operation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Opens and closes the pro shop while adhering to the opening/closing checklist to ensure that all tasks are completed.
- Greets guests/golfers as they arrive in clubhouse, checks them in and takes payment.
- Processes all pro shop sales following pre-established money handling procedures.
- Accurately books tee times and lessons over the phone; handles all guest inquiries.
- Works closely with Outside Service Attendants to help ensure an efficient player registration process and proper pace of play.
- Communicates effectively with professional staff to ensure prompt service to guests requiring technical assistance or lessons.
- Maintains strong knowledge of pro shop merchandise and assists with inventory, restocking and designing golf displays.
- Routinely inspects all guest areas (restrooms, lobby, patio, etc.) to ensure that each area is clean and organized.
- Provides support to the operation of the Snack Bar and Driving Range areas.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent guest service skills.
- Some knowledge of golf is preferred.
- Ability to keep accurate records.
- Ability to work well, and communicate effectively, within a team environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays and a variety of shifts.