FOOD AND BEVERAGE ATTENDANT
The Snack Bar Operator is responsible for the daily operations of the kitchen and snack bar and for keeping inventory of Snack Bar goods. The Snack Bar Operator reports to the Golf Professionals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparing and cooking foods.
- Greeting the customers and ensuring that they have a positive experience.
- Eliminating or minimizing food waste.
- Completes a snack bar closing checklist at night ensuring that food is stored safely and labelled properly for the next day, the snack bar area is cleaned and stocked, etc.
- Informs the Golf Professionals of any matters that need immediate attention.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Make coffee in morning and more as needed (less in summer); clean coffee server
- Keep snack bar, kitchen, and restaurant, clean at all times.
- Keep snack bar and kitchen stocked at all times. Stocking includes keeping the drink coolers stocked with sodas, water, and beer; the snack shelf stocked with snacks; the kitchen freezer stocked with needed items; the napkin holders full; condiments, salt, pepper, sugar, creamer, and sugar substitutes available; keep adequate quantities of paper goods in kitchen such as to-go containers, deli papers, cups, paper towels; keep other items in stock as necessary; notify management of shortages
- Keep track of snack bar inventory: food items, paper goods, grease, sodas, beer, cleaning products, and so forth. Keep a list of items we will need within a week.
- Label all open foods with the name of the food, your initials, and the sell-by date. Food labels are provided. Do not put a prepared date on the items for sale. Put only a Sell By date. All items not in their original containers must be labeled, including ketchup, spices, and food thawing in the cooler, for example.
- Excellent guest service skills.
- Some knowledge of golf is preferred.
- Ability to work well, and communicate effectively, within a team environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays and a variety of shifts.